Model AR-QC 002
Isocentric Beam Checker
The Isocentric Beam Checker is a quality assurance tool for assessing in a precise and quick way all the mechanical and geometrical parameters of linear accelerators or Telecobalt units.
Among other things, it allows check of:
- Adequation radiation field/light field
- Collimator radiation field-size accuracy
- Treatment machine collimator isocentricity
- Treatment table isocentricity
- Gantry isocentricity
- Laser alignments
- Optical Distance Indicators (ODI) accuracy
The Isocentric Beam Checker consists of:
- A base in polyamide provided with 3 anti-skid and adjustable thumb wheels for leveling adjustments of the device.
- A target tray made of hard polystyrene with two bubble levels for level verifying in the two axes.
- Two arms are used for supporting the target tray during rotation. Each arm includes a polyamide knob for easier rotation of the target tray.